The Spark Transformation Online Tribe

The Spark Online Tribe: Helping Each Other Live Lives of Passion, Purpose & Play

Leif Hansen -SparkGuy's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Shared Knowledge...yes, that's a good one Pamela. Thanks!"

Leif Hansen -SparkGuy replied Sep 2, 2008 to What benefits are there for using social media in business?

5 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Mouzy

"Here are pictures from the session: Find more photos like this on Spark Social Med…"

Leif Hansen -SparkGuy replied Aug 8, 2008 to BizJam Discussion -Raving Fans: Building Rich Community to Support Your Business

2 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by Leif Hansen -SparkGuy

"Thanks for the great book references Jennifer. I just picked up an older (10 yrs) bo…"

Leif Hansen -SparkGuy replied Aug 4, 2008 to What do you do when you are avoiding what you need to do next?

1 Aug 4, 2008

"Thanks for sharing that with us Neil. I've not read it in detail yet, but it does lo…"

Leif Hansen -SparkGuy replied Aug 4, 2008 to Social Media Resource: A Primer

1 Aug 4, 2008

"Wow Lauren, I read the entire account on your blog. What a bizarre situation. I'm to…"

Leif Hansen -SparkGuy replied Jul 26, 2008 to How not to expand and enrich the conversation around your business...

4 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by Lauren

"Here's a great slideshow from Forrester (Thanks to Jeremiah Owyang): "

Leif Hansen -SparkGuy replied Jul 21, 2008 to BizJam Discussion -Raving Fans: Building Rich Community to Support Your Business

2 Aug 8, 2008

"Wow, great question Lauren. What a foolish mistake by the CEO --you think being in t…"

Leif Hansen -SparkGuy replied Jul 15, 2008 to How not to expand and enrich the conversation around your business...

4 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by Lauren

"Its true Melissa. I rarely even use bookmarks as it takes as much time to just type…"

Leif Hansen -SparkGuy replied Jul 12, 2008 to Where are we going next?

4 Jul 12, 2008

"Good question Dennis. I'm experiencing the same thing. I am also exclusively visitin…"

Leif Hansen -SparkGuy replied Jul 2, 2008 to Where are we going next?

4 Jul 12, 2008

"Well, for starters: "More online conversations about your brand A successful Social…"

Leif Hansen -SparkGuy replied Jul 2, 2008 to What benefits are there for using social media in business?

5 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Mouzy

RSS

Connect with Leif

leif at spark
transformation
dot com
Twitter
Facebook
LinkedIn
Biznik

© 2017   Created by Leif Hansen -SparkGuy.   Powered by