The Spark Transformation Online Tribe

The Spark Online Tribe: Helping Each Other Live Lives of Passion, Purpose & Play

BizJam Discussion -Raving Fans: Building Rich Community to Support Your Business

Hey Bizjammers! This thread is for those of you who were part of the BizJam session on 'Raving Fans: Building rich community to support your business".

Notice that I didn't keep the original title, omitting the word 'online' after rich? This is intentional as one of the main points I wanted to emphasize in our session (and that was re-emphasized through our rich experience together) is that however amazing and powerful social media is --and will become --nothing is as good as real-time, face-to-face, connection. In other words, "keep it real." (That's what soultech is about!)

Here is a snapshot of the notes we came up with during our session on the four core questions:
  1. What are the 'dimensions' or 'qualities' of community?
  2. Where can you find community online (which genres, channels, etc.)?
  3. How can a business benefit by building online community?
  4. What are best practices for building community online? What keeps YOU coming back to the social sites you use?
Click the image to download the full PDF. Feel free to add and discuss these below.

Lastly, here are some links related to building rich online community that I think you will find helpful --feel free to add your resources in the discussion:

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's a great slideshow from Forrester (Thanks to Jeremiah Owyang):
SlideShare
Here are pictures from the session:

Find more photos like this on Spark Social Media

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect with Leif

leif at spark
transformation